Every organisation must find the right balance between opportunities and threats in managing its risks. M_o_R takes a best practice approach, which offers a structured and effective framework for risk management. Its aim is to help organisations achieve their objectives by first identifying the risks, and then choosing the right response to the threats and opportunities that are created by uncertainty. This pocketbook provides a summary view of the detailed practitioner guidance and is a valuable introduction to a risk management approach that can be used across all organisational activities from strategic, programme, project or operational perspectives.
- a standard reference for risk management.
- provides a summary of a framework of best practice principles and concepts drawn from latest experiences and proven practice in risk management.
- has been updated to reflect the changes made to the new edition of the practitioner guide.
- New to this version.
This is a revision of the second edition of the guide, taking account of :
- recommendations from the Change Advisory Board, having considered issues logged on the Best Management Practice Change Control system.
- consultation with the MoR Reference Group over these recommendations the Mandate for Change from OGC